The focus of our practice includes the following areas:
- Conducting real and personal property tax reviews;
- Proactively meeting with county assessors to establish values on an informal basis;
- Filing tax complaints/appeals seeking tax reductions on behalf of National and Ohio taxpayers;
- Litigating tax complaints/appeals before all levels of administrative and judicial forums, inclu- sive of the Ohio Supreme Court;
- Defending increase tax complaints/appeals led by school districts/counties against taxpayers;
- Representing clients in property tax audits;
- Applying for tax exemptions and abatements for our clients;
- Analyzing property tax classi cation-cost segregation for state tax purposes;
- Filing for assessment reductions for damaged or destroyed property;
- Accepting Court appointments by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in property tax matters;
- Contesting Special Assessments unlawfully assessed by counties;
- Assisting clients in general property tax planning inclusive of reviewing transactional documents;
- Appearing as expert witnesses;
- Representing clients in general real estate, civil, business and family law matters.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Now that you’ve read about our services we hope you have a better feel for how we can help you. To get started, or ask any questions you may have, please use this form, or call us at 216-771-8990.